Tuesday, August 20, 2013

One of our favorite places

I am way behind on my blogging, since we've been living in the RV full time for about a full month now. We have a tent trailer and a car still to sell, and the basement and garage to clean out the rest of the way, and then we can really hit the road for good.  We've been sticking close to home while we try to sell the house, but we're getting impatient!  

We spent a fun last week at Crystal Hot Springs in Honeyville, UT.  I'll have to blog about that later.  Last night we stayed in Logan, UT, one of our favorite cities!  We had found a perfect place to boondock up Logan canyon across the main road from Spring Hollow campground, but since we had no cell service, and Bill has to have it for work, we ended up at Wal Mart.  :~p

This morning I took the kids to Gossner cheese factory for boxed milk and squeaky cheese.  I love that place!  I remember going there with my parents as a kid, so it's kind of nostalgic for me.  There's. bunch of construction going on in the front right now.  They ripped out the grass and picnic area last year for more parking.  I hope they don't change it too much.  Here's a pic of the kids with our FOUR cases of boxed milk and bag of squeaky cheese.  YUM!!!

We went to our favorite park by the Willow Park Zoo yesterday evening when we got in.  The zoo was closed.  We may try to make a stop there before we head out today.




No comments:

Post a Comment