Saturday, June 8, 2013

Brave by Sara Bareilles

I am pretty picky about the music my family listens to. I worry about the message that a lot of the music on the radio will send to my kids. I know they probably don't pick up on most of the negative messages, but some day they will start to and I don't want them to think that I approve of it, and I certainly don't want them memorizing lyrics to those songs. As a result, we mostly listen to CDs or my Ipad.

Hubby and I were in Sam's Club this morning, and they had this video playing on the myriad of TVs for sale. As soon as we got home and put everything away, I headed straight to YouTube to find it.

Here it is.  Brave by Sara Berreilles

I also found this video that I thought was beautifully done.

Gravity by Sara Bereilles

She definitely has a new fan!

Enjoy!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment