Monday, September 6, 2010



Tomorrow's the big day! We're ready to roll...I think. :~\ ;~)




I found these maps of the US and the world at Costco for cheap and we put them up in the office. The kids were having fun looking at them tonight.



We found this kid's desk at IKEA for $20 and the kid's desk chair to go with it for $14.99.



I had been looking on KSL classifieds for a desk for a while, but never could find anything that wasn't 60+ miles away. I am really happy with this one that we found. Most of the teaching will probably be done at the kitchen counter, but I felt like Mason would need a quiet place to do his worksheets sometimes. It can be hard to concentrate with all the other kids doing different things. We put it together last night, and he has sat at it every chance he gets. :~) I will let him decorate his pencil holder (formula can) tomorrow if we have time. I got the flag for around $1 and will suffice for our Pledge of Allegiance in the mornings until the one we ordered that has flown over the Capitol Building gets here. I cut a Crystal Light container down, added some beans for weights and poked a hole in the center of the lid for the "flag stand".



1 comment:

  1. The desk looks perfect!! So glad you found one at IKEA :) I think I need to make a trip to Costco for those maps!!

    ReplyDelete